If windows and doors are the focus of your business, you should be here!
Top reasons to attend:
- VISIT over 150 booths that feature the latest machinery and new products.
- SOURCE new ideas, products, services and information first hand.
- LEARN about industry-related issues and upcoming trends that impact your business at our education sessions.
- NETWORK with industry colleagues from Canada, the US and abroad at the multiple networking events.
Cost To Attend
GENERAL WINDOOR REGISTRATION
December 3 – 5, 2018
MEMBERS*: $30 (includes 13% HST)
NON-MEMBERS: $80 (includes 13% HST)
Become A Member
*Members of Fenestration Canada benefit from discounted attendance at Fenestration Canada events, gain access to exclusive valuable resources and key information that will impact your business and bottom line, and have a seat “at that table”.
WinDoor’s mandate is to bring people together and facilitate a variety of opportunities to network, learn and conduct business.
Moments from Windoor 2017 Toronto
Fenestration Canada does not engage a third party to sell exhibit space or book accommodation. If you are contacted by a third-party company:
· do not respond to letters, email or telephone calls
· do not fill out and/or send back any form
· report the directory scam to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre:
Click here to see a sample of the email received by some exhibitors.