If your business touches the fenestration industry,
Showcase your latest innovations, products and services
Why Should You Participate?
As a WinDoor exhibitor:
- Get quality leads with key decision-makers and build relationships:
Since over 70% of attendees impacting purchasing, face-to-face interaction at the event is powerfully effective in educating your target audience and impacting purchasing decisions.
- Showcase your products, services and latest innovations:
WinDoor 2017 is the ideal platform for spotlighting your best solutions.
- Elevate your company’s brand:
WinDoor provides a unique opportunity for your company or organization to gain prominence and awareness to professionals in the fenestration industry.
- Share your expertise:
WinDoor provides an interactive, educational environment that is the perfect opportunity to educate, inform, and engage your customers and put your products directly into their hands.
- Build and enhance relationships:
Meet your existing and potential customers in one location and by attending WinDoor networking events.*
- Demonstrate your support of the sector and Fenestration Canada
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR BOOTH SPACE
To reserve exhibitor space, complete the contract located in the Exhibitor Prospectus below and return it to Fenestration Canada, Attention: WinDoor.
Exhibitor Information coming soon!
Exhibitor Order Forms:
- Booth Furnishings
- Labour & In-Booth Services
- Material Handling
- Carpet & Underpadding
- Signs & Graphics
- In-Booth Forklift Services
- Advance Show Receiving
- Transportation Services
- Customs Brokerage Services
- Rental Lighting
- Temporary Electrical Services
- Sign & Banner Hanging
- Mechanical Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Computer rentals
International Centre Order Forms & Guidelines
TO Book A Booth
or for more information, please contact:
WinDoor Exhibitor & Sponsorship Sales
Tel: 613-424-7239 ext. 110
Toll Free : 1-888-543-2516
Don’t Miss the WinDoor/DWM Best Booth Awards
WinDoor has teamed up with its media sponsor Door and Window Market (DWM) magazine to present the best booth awards in five categories:
- Best Products (Judging Criteria: New product introduced in 2017)
a. Best New Product—Windows
b. Best New Product—Doors
c. Best New Product—Other, Machinery, Components, etc.
d. Best Marketing Campaign
- Most Creative Booth (Based on use of graphics, color, giveaways, theme, attendee engagement and originality).
- Best Booth – (Based on quality of the overall booth/exhibit, originality and uniqueness of booth design, layout, product promotion, and customer service).
WinDoor 2018 schedule of events*
(Details to follow. Subject to change.)
Monday December 3
2:00pm – 10:00pm
Exhibitor Move-in (subject to assigned move-in schedule)
5:30pm – 6:30pm
Tuesday December 4
10:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday December 5
10:00am – 3:00pm
3:00pm – 10:00pm
*As part of the contract for space exhibitors are asked not to host meetings or events during official WinDoor hours including official evening programs
Moments from WinDoor 2016 Montreal
Fenestration Canada does not engage a third party to sell exhibit space or book accommodation. If you are contacted by a third-party company:
· do not respond to letters, email or telephone calls
· do not fill out and/or send back any form
· report the directory scam to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre:
Click here to see a sample of the email received by some exhibitors.